These six great places listed below bring a little romance, fun, physical activity, and a delicious menu to the table for couples looking to get out and explore some new parts of what the great city of Atlanta and its surroundings have to offer together! Whether it be a night on the ice, alcoholic adult bowling, or a Christmas light spectacular, keep your calendars noted to not miss the best of what any of these great spots have to offer!
- Enjoy bowling, inclusive of great drinks and delicious extensive menu at Bowlero in Marietta, GA. Their list is full of a variety of different bar foods, and their drinks are eclectic and delicious. The atmosphere is fun, with other games around the room to enjoy, aside from bowling, and the service is always timely. Every time we go there, we have a great time!
- Hit the ice together at The Cooler in Alpharetta, GA! It’s a great place to unwind and get in a little physical activity together! You can rent skates and hit the ice for two hours for only $13 each, and there is even an excellent bar and restaurant named Finleys, which sits upstairs overlooking the ice! The service is always excellent, and the people are so friendly – its an all-around great place for a date night!
- Take a walk and have a picnic together at Jones Bridge Park in Norcross, GA! It’s a great spot to sit by the water and snack on something delicious with your significant other. You can fish, hike, and grill there, and with three different soccer fields, a volleyball court, a playground, and meadow, its a great place to explore nature and enjoy some fresh air with the one you love!
- Check out the wildlife together at Zoo Atlanta in Atlanta, GA! It’s a great place to be in nature with the animals, enjoy snacks and refreshments, and maybe even check out some of the rides and attractions! Purchase tickets in advance online for a cheaper rate of only $24.99 for a daily pass! It’s definitely worth the money, especially for all the park has to offer!
- Get competitive at Top Golf in Midtown Atlanta, GA! It’s an excellent daytime or nighttime date to enjoy with your significant other. It’s fun, physical and even brings out a little competitive edge! They have a fun drink menu inclusive of golf bags and other delicious fruity concoctions, and their food is surprisingly delicious with a menu including wings, quesadillas, flatbreads, burgers, fries & more!
- Do not miss the holiday light show at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Atlanta, GA! Every November – January, the gardens host this beautiful holiday light show, where you can walk paths hand in hand through the trees, sip warm beverages and enjoy the romantic sightings of thousands of Christmas lights! It’s quite a sight to see, and genuinely stunning – some lights even move to the sound of music! Purchase tickets ahead of time online for better pricing, and be sure to check their calendar for value nights and ways to save on seeing this beautiful light show!