As girls, we love exploring new beauty products. We are constantly changing up our looks and experimenting with new things. Unfortunately, experimenting can get expensive quick and with the price of makeup and beauty products constantly on the rise, purchasing new stuff on a regular basis can be impossible for some. Lucky for you guys, I love playing with new products, and I am a total sucker for finding a good deal – so I went on the hunt for the top beauty products you can buy online for under $1.99! You are probably thinking there are no such quality products out there that exist for such a low price, but you are wrong! Below is a list of the best priced products I purchased from Amazon and recommend you give a try. I saved myself a ton of money while still being able to try out and create some great new looks.
Check out the top 10 beauty products you need for under $1.99
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no additional cost to you).
- WET N’ WILD RETRO PINK LIPSTICK – Wet n’ Wild really outdid themselves with this great retro pink color. I wear it a lot, and find its especially great for spring and summer! It’s formulated with Vitamins A&E, aloe vera, & antioxidant-rich macadamia nut oil so your lips feel hydrated and smooth, with a bold pop of color! I recommend you even top it off with a great clear gloss for added shine!
- L.A COLOR EYELINER PENCIL (BLACK) – For an eyeliner costing under $1.00, L.A Color’s black eyeliner pencil is one you cannot miss out on trying for yourself! The dark black color goes on smooth, and is long-lasting! It includes a smudge & pull-out sharpener for help with creating different effects. It sets quickly allowing for great drama and definition and is great for creating precise lines. I use this pencil a lot when creating my smokey eye looks and I absolutely love it!
- WET N’ WILD CREASE BRUSH – I love this brush from Wet & Wild! It is used to add precise definition around the eyes and can be used to apply powders, eye shadows, and concealers. It is great for assisting with small details, and the bristles are very soft, which is important for not causing damage to the skin around your eyes. This long-tipped, tapered brush was designed to flawlessly to pick up shadows to apply to the crease of your eyes and blend them easily every single time.
- BURTS BEES MILK & HONEY BODY LOTION – Everyone seems to love Burts Bees products, and I cannot blame them! When I found their milk and honey body lotion, I knew I had to give it a try. Now, it is my go-to lotion for help keeping my skin hydrated and feeling soft, and silky smooth. It’s dermatologist tested and clinically shown to give moisturize for up to 24 hours and leaves my skin feeling great.
- NYX JUMBO EYELINER PENCIL, MILK – This eyeliner crayon is a total triple threat! You can use it as a creamy eyeshadow, eyeliner or highlighter, and it blends easily with several other products. It can be applied to your water lines, inner corners or entire eyelid for a pop of intense, radiant color. I use it a lot as a base shadow or to blend it with darker colors to create unique lighter shades on my eyes. It is made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, so it glides on effortlessly and looks smooth. The best part is it is PETA certified as cruelty-free, meaning it is not tested on animals.
- CARMAX LIP BALM – I simply could not live without this chapstick. I do a lot of travelling, and often to places where it is cold, so chapstick is a must-have item at all times. Carmax lip balm is great for preventing a dry, chapped looking mouth. It will keep your lips hydrated and moisturized, even in the coldest weather conditions. Sometimes, I will even add it on top of certain lipsticks, to help give me more of a shine and less of a matte look, depending on the product I am using. This is definitely something every woman should have in her purse.
- GOT 2B ULTRA GLUED INVINCIBLE STYLING GEL – This ultra-strong styling gel is great for taming frizzy hair, edges or holding a curl. I use it a lot when I am in a hurry and do not have time to properly curl my hair. You only need a little bit, since its very strong, but it is perfect for scrunching curls when hair is fresh out of the shower. If I tie my hair up in a ponytail, I often use this around the edges to help keep the flyaways down. It feels like gel but holds like glue, which is amazing! If I am using this, I do not even need to use hairspray. It doesn’t flake like some gels and is easy to wash out of your hair. If you need a good gel, definitely try this one!
- CAMRYN’S BFF GENTLE EDGES BRUSH – I love wearing my hair in ponytails, buns or braids, so having this little tool around is essential. The bristles are hard enough that they get the job done without scratching up the edges of my face or causing irritation. The double-ended feature is what sold me, as it proves both useful and necessary for those frizzy fly-aways. I have extremely curly, yet fragile baby hairs, so this is an essential tool in my hairstyling kit. The little comb at the opposite end of the brush helps with perfecting parts and more precise styling, and it is great for those with very curly or kinky hair. As silly as it may seem, I highly recommend every woman with hair on their head get one of these.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear invisible polish – If you like doing your nails, you need this invisible polish from Sally Hansen. I use it mostly when doing pedicures, but it is great for hands also. You can use it over colored polish to give it more of a shine, or wear it by itself for glossy look on natural nails. It is dbp, toluene, and formaldehyde free and is made with a micro-shine complex for reflective brilliance and extreme shine. It’s hard to find clear polish these days since everything is either a top coat, or strengthener, so if you’re simply looking for a clear polish, this is it!
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Eyebrow Gel – Keep misbehaving eyebrows in place and under control with NYX Professional Makeup Eyebrow Gel. This eyebrow gel is lightweight, waterproof and comes in a variety of shades. It helps creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows easily and quickly. When it is applied with an angled brush, you can fill in sparse brows with hair-like strokes, coating each hair for a natural looking brow tint. When dry, the waterproof formula helps hold unruly brows in place all day! If you have not tried this product from NYX yet, click the link above and go purchase a bottle right now!
“Every women should know how to be her own skin care expert” – Bobbi Brown